Monday, June 4, 2018

Tick tock let's make it rock

Might be the best quote ever to come out of bachelor nation.
I'm not sure what it means...
I'm not sure what Jordan meant by it.
Speaking of vague...
Chris Harrison's advice to the whole group of guys for the first day at the mansion
"Take advantage of your time with Becca".

Group date: Groomsday (Like Bloomsday? Doomsday? Was it supposed to by a pun?)
Becca is in a white dress again.
The men do an obstacle course in tuxes. Bryan and Rachel are there to commentate. Is that a word? Like orientate? Conversate?
The obstacle course starts...
And is  Becca keeps shouting "I want that ring". I cringe every time she says it.
Lincoln kinda cheats to get out of the ice cold water. Erstwhile, Clay uses all of his post NFL practice ice baths to protect his jewels from at the room temp. Lincoln wins...because he keeps hearing the word WIN in his head. Not that this  is a competition. But it is.

At the after party..most dramatic part is that the photo is thrown over the balcony and into the pool.
Becca. That gets Lincoln so mad that he has to tell Becca his heart and the photo are broken.  Now Connor is in deep doo doo and might not get the chance to say I do with Becca. Becca is upset...there's drama! There are still another 20 guys to choose from. She can't talk to Connor yet. She likes to give guys time out to "think about it". I think someone should talk to Connor about his shirt. It looked way too small. He left it untucked..maybe b/c there was no remnant of it to tuck.

Jordan gives Becca great advice...to put your confidence on before your socks. Lincoln is wearing another sweater with features..his sweater on the date..was like cargo shorts but on a sweater..so many pockets.and then he had patches. His compliments that he gives Becca/the camera are too much- makes my blood sugar rise just listening to him.

The only good thing about Lincolns patchy sweater is that it looked like it was warm? Were they in a breezeway? It looked so cold.
Why does Becca always sit on her leg when she sits on a couch?

Jean Blanc (cologne guy!) got the rose.

Turn Down for What?
Best part of this date was Lil Jon.  Lame-ish date. I like Blake I think. But during that date I was contemplating if I felt like getting off the couch to wash some strawberries to eat. (I did)
They broke stuff. So Becca could ...wait for it....get over her ex and move on...yawwwwwn....like if she's not over Ari..she should pack up her sequins and go home.

The breaking stuff looked fun.
The dinner seemed nice.. a wee boring. I thought Blake's shirt with pearlized buttons seemed a bit informal for the Warwick.
After dinner she grabbed him and kissed him.

Oh and Blake got the rose.

Group date: Dodgeball
YEAH!!! Leo was out there dodging and representing!! Leo dropped some advice "Winning comes from your heart..not from bicep curls". So happy he got some air time.
His team lost. Both teams went the afterparty. At least Leo sat with her..she said he seems like a romantic..he kinda looks like a guy that might be on the cover of an old school romance novel.

Wills had an awesome jacket and loves his parents. xo Will. Speaking of x he went from talking about his parent's 50th to full on passionate kiss.

What Colton couldn't dodge is a conversation with Becca about Tia. It sounds like they had a solid weekend together. Becca gave Colton a time out b/c she needed to think.

Rose ceremony
She still can't talk to Colton. Jordan takes his clothes off..except for his shoes and aubergine briefs.
The guys don't the opposite word for genuine. It's not ingenuity. It might be disingenuous.
Clay actually stops being so serious and does a post game dance/kiss with her. That was cute. I'm still not sure those 2 have chemistry. I"m nervous Leo doesn't get more time. Dave the chicken/finance guy tries to confront Jordan..but Dave does not a good grasp of rhetoric. He even accused Jordan of foul play and neither thought of the play on fowl play between Jordan and the chicken guy:)
My fave comment of the cocktail party was when Jordan walked through and some guy said "Jeez, I just saw the wrong thing". hahahahahaha

All I wanted from this rose ceremony is for Leo to stay one more week..and to see if Becca decides if she'll date a guy her close friend 'dated'.  I'd love to hear what others thing.

Well.. they both stayed!!!!
(even Jordan..I'm not sure why he is)
Who's the blonde guy with a man bun..I think I like him..and one of the guys that never made it on the date.

Oh! and Alex the construction guy..cried after he didn't get picked...I felt awful for him..hope the guys on the construction site aren't too mean to him..

Until next week

Tick tock, let's make it rock and I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!






No comments: