Monday, June 25, 2018

Danke Schoen

Before I get into the RR, I'd like to say thank-you very much to the Bachelor(ette)for providing me with a reason to look forward to Mondays:).

Ominous Spiritus and Vegas (baby)

I'm not sure which part of pop culture I missed...but where did "Vegas baby" as a saying come from?
They are all of to Vegas..Many sequins were harmed in producing outfits for Becca, as she tries desperately to reflect (lol) what she wears to the environment..if I were to match my outfit to my work environment-it's be super beige with a bit of taupe through in for contrast:)

There were some strange animals coming out in Vegas..I blame it on the fact that they stayed at the ARIA hotel. I think that sends some bad vibes. And there were all kinds of tension and bad vibes. Well....that and I don't think Vegas is a city of excellent decisions.

The men/boys arrived and Becca was - surprise- in their hotel room/compound which had a pool table and weights...so really the guys never had to leave. This show really does imprison them for awhile and remove freedoms and privileges to them. The men ran around their large room very enthusiastically and appreciatively. And then Becca said "let's take a gamble on love" and then she left the room in

The first 1:1 date was hot and random

Colton and Becca got to ride camels! Whah? They tried to hold hands but Becca's camel was ahead...too bad that romance opportunity on humpback was denied. They road in the hot ARId desert until they reached the...hot tub!
Nothing like cooling  dusting off with a dip int the hot tub. There Becca feels comfortable with him to straddle him in the hot tub.
Becca changes into another shiny number. Then they don't have dinner, they make out at the dinner  and Becca gives him a rose. And Colton is falling in love with Becca.


Group date
The only reason I'm excited is that I get to see Leo. I wonder what he says to Becca to make her keep him. He seems to be reasonable and level.
This date is a bit of a repeat of the Richard Marx date with a guy I know less about..Wayne Newton. Wayne is sporting a really deep tan and a really white smile. He shows the guys around his compound  and they are to write a song for Becca to the tune of Danke Schoen-which he sings lovingly? to this wife. I ain't no Pitch Perfect I or 2 but I think his singing is off.
The guys later perform horribly-even Chris did although the guys thought he had swagger.
At the afterparty..in an arena..which to me seems like it would be a very cold afterparty...they call got Time with Becca (typically in the seats) except Chris didn't since he thought he performed the best. Chris took a gamble with that move. Blake ain't no fool-he is falling so hard for Becca. He awkwardly suctions her lips when he kisses her.

Blake gets the rose
2:1
Jordan and David- two biblical names of men who epically dislike each other.
Becca fails at matching her surroundings.she is wearing camo in the desert where there is little vegetation.

They take a bouncy Jeep ride to the middle of nowhere. The bouncy ride foreshadows the upcoming tumult. Both men unwisely insult each other to Becca. And they committed a major sin- they don't fawn over Becca. So this date wasn't really a date...the two were pitted against each other..and let their egos get in the way. Is it me or is David's nose crooked now..but other than that he looks like he's healing nicely...physically.but hopefully emotionally too because he doesn't get a rose! And Jordan and Becca gotta bounce. No literally they bounce there way out of there with the jeep with a compromised suspension system. Not sure who's coming for David.

Jordan and Becca go for dinner. I for one was really interested in his skin care regimen..but Becca didn't hear any compliments or questions. Jordan talked about modelling. I really don't think he's into Becca at all. So Becca and I both saw that he gets sent packing.

Because it's 2018 there is no longer a suitcase guy...but a suitcase girl.
Somehow I think Jordan had more than 1 piece of luggage.

Cocktail party.
Becca is creating drama with Chris. She's not sure if he's 1000% sure he wants to pursue her so she's miffed. Chris talks to her..then goes back to think some more..and needs to talk to her again.
He does some Wills Interruptus...and Will gives him 2 minutes of time. Why does Wills always put a foot on the table.So rude. And I think his move is "I'll not look like I'm into her, but I'm into her, and she'll know I'm into her..". I loved his suit that looked like upholstery. He looks so fantastic. After Chris' 2 minutes were up Wills came back and they essentially had a staring contest. I think Chris thought he could stare down Wills and will him to give him more time with Becca. If I was a gambling woman, I'd bet on Wills. Wills won- Chris had to get up:) and Will sat back down and put his foot up on the table again. sigh. All I heard Leo talk to Becca about was asking her what type of workout she does.

Rose ceremony
I"m not sure how far Leo is going..but I don't want him to go until he gets some air time...
It was John the software guy who didn't get the rose. Phew Chris got one...he sure learned his lesson..he can't take Becca's time for granted.

Next week....the city of lovers..Richmond Virginia? Whah?

Did someone gamble and lose the budget money for the next episode.
Until next week...
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!



No comments: