Monday, June 18, 2018

Straight to Rose

I'm soooo tired. Two rose ceremonies....and David returns from the ICU...that's exhausting.

I"m trying to write this report..and what..is...this "The Proposal"....I don't get this show....all I see is women getting announced and the women are precariously walking down the stairs..in heels..

Whoa so much love and disaster in one night.

After rose ceremony #1..they're going to UTAH!!

The men are super happy to get out of the house..
Garret gets the first date...they go bobsledding with 

Garrett- this guy's enthusiasm is off-putting..is he really that excited about things? He loves chamagne..he's on cloud 10
They go bobsledding....with a couple of female bobsledders who were in the Olympics 06 and then got married.
They have a little alone time n front of food, he shares that he was married. Becca is momentarily freaked out..but then she's okay and has a romantic dance, I mean backwards sway with him. That seems to be her favourite dance position. I think Becca likes to maximize her body surface area touching her date.

Biggest group date ever.(13!)
Another couple who met on the job. A couple lumberjack and lumber jill. There will be some games and competition..you know...the usual.
Leo KILLED it as usual. Why doesn't he get more air time.

John someone scaled a the big log. That surprised me. He seems like the kinda guy that would solve all my computer and IT problems..but apparently he's got some physicality.

At the cocktail party Jean gave Becca  a Miss Dior perfume bottle over which he covered the name with a well designed label that fit perfectly over it (maybe John helped him with that computer issue:) An he labelled it Becca Blanc even though he then told her he knew she'd like to keep her name (SO ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE DON"T LISTEN). Then he dropped the L word (nope not the bobsledding couple orientation) but the LOVE word..he told Becca he loved her...and Becca wasn't feeling it..she sent him home..walked him out..then he asks about the perfume..I think he wanted it back...that Dior perfume ain't cheap. You know what is cheap? Talk!! He then retracted what he said about the love part.

Oh and Jordan put on his gold underpants.
No rose was awarded..Becca is distraught.

1:1
Wills. I like that he had his name on his sweatshirt. 
Becca was feeling off..you know ..I was feeling off too...I had a less than stellar date a few days ago...put me off for about 24 hours....but it's all good.
Wills seemed very unaccustomed to the snow...he couldn't seem to walk on it..and he didn't bring gloves on the date..I'm not sure why they would put him on a snowmobile..But off they went..then they had a hilltop picnic..which really means just champagne.
Then they go off to dinner. Wills looks FINE!! Even with his suede booties. but he didn't pull our her chair.
Wills shares that his gf wanted a hallpass. So then he broke up with her. Good job Wills.
Wills seems really calm..and has beautiful eyes. I'm on Team Wills (Can I get a Wills hoodie for that?)
They walk out of the 'restaurant'...what were they going to do next? I was betting fireworks?? Nope..but they did create some of their own when they made out against a rock fence.
He gets the rose.

Chris walks into the room full of guys...and says Becca knows what she wants..so no rose ceremony tonight..and that they are going 'straight to rose'. I think we have a new cliche.

So straight to rose it is..
Kristian..and Nick the lawyer didn't get the rose..

But Jordan did?! I don't get that...but you know who did? LEO! I'm hoping he gets more airtime..or maybe I want to see more of him because he didn't say much..so I assume he's smarter.

Sorry for the short report...maybe I'm still a bit off.
Until next week..
I STILL LOVE THIS SHOW!!!




No comments: