Monday, February 5, 2018

I have no words

Not that there wasn't a lot to comment about..but I have my version of a man cold...
When I get a sore throat I feel like everything must stop..

Sooo..this will be a diet rose report..a rose report light.
Here's a few petals..
Hotels in Paris must be super expensive..b/c I think the girls got an air b'n b or maybe a hydro b'n b. they were holed up in a large boat. Just to add nausea to the heightened pressure.

-Chris Harrison looks like he's getting younger.
-Lauren gets a one on one date, one girls not so astutely says they get a gondola ride (wrong country, wrong boat).
-Lauren is all clammed up. Ari reveals someone broke up with him and the woman lost his child...sheesh..Lauren then opens up that she's super closed off. It's complicated. But she did say "Wow' at least 3 times during the date.

Group date
Moulin Rouge. The girls look gorgeous. The show blacks out that they are wearing thongs. This show  is so proper
-I think Becca is kinda manipulating him. I think she told him she got jealous so she'd get the rose.
And she did. Then the girls had to watch their performance in Moulin Rouge. Which consisted of walking with good posture and Becca smiling histrionically.

2:1
-Krystal looked great. Kendall really likes droppy off the shoulder dresses which I never really got behind. Things were looking good for Krystal until she told Ari Kendall wasn't ready for marriage. In Arie's limited  emotional intelligence told Kendall. Kendall took that lemon and made lemonade and reached out to Krystal to say that she must have been hurt if Krystal keeps trying to hurt people.
Ari still can't decide so they go to dinner (read they go sit at a table with what looked like pannacotta) and he announced the Kendall got the rose.
-Krystal says she still wants love...I think she shed a few tears.

Jacqueline
-she asks Arie.'why wouldn't you be attracted to intelligence?"...good question..she needs to work on her PhD..but they think there is enough to work on.
Jacqueline gets the rose...and she so reminds me of Katy Perry.


No cocktail party
We go straight to roses....I had a feeling Chelsea would go..the girls seemed Legit sad that Jenna didn't get a rose..Chelsea seemed annoying in her smugness...so...I'm happy she left.

Next week..they're off to the country where real gondolas reside...Italy...
Tuscany specifically.

Until next week... adoro questo spettacolo...and from the previews..what a spettacolo it will be!!
PS Who was Lauren talking to after the rose ceremony? a producer? an artifact on the wall? I do think Lauren's fromage is slipping off her craquelin.

No comments: