Monday, June 15, 2015

So many messes in Texas


Leftover rose ceremony..
Did I mention that I don't enjoy this new format of the Bachelorette.. I kinda forget what happened last week and who is going to let go. All I know is that it takes a Canadian to dress properly for what looked like a very chilly rose ceremony. While it likely helped the roses stay fresh..some of the guys looked like they were frozen. I betcha Nick wished her wore his hoodie.

No misteppin' for Ben
Ah the two step. People take that dance seriously..just a few months ago..i was almost two stepped over at Cook County by a couple that had centrifugal force on their side...while I didn't get trampled I got whipped by her long hair.  But back to the show.
Ben is going to a two stepping competition with Kaitlyn..Ben seems down with it all..and they were coached by champion Debbie. There were parallels drawn to dancing and relationships..which i happen to agree with..you have to trust, know each other's moves, have to be in sync..and care about each other...and the last point the woman make..the most important thing is love...Adorbs.

While they didn't last long in the competition, Ben does have staying power..but I found the dinner conversation underwelming. This is date number #427 where the couple does not touch the food on their plates. Ben says vague things about his long distance relationship. He also said when he's with Kaitlyn it's a lot of fun...blah blah..he gets the rose.


Ay ya ya ya...the group date

The group date. 10 guys need to seranade Kaitlyn. It was a bit of an A ya ya yawn. The seranades weren't that great. Nick, with is previous bachelorette wisdom, says you just have to own it. Nick's advice on how to deal in annoying. I can see why its bugs Josh so. Turns out the Josh is highly malleable in Nick's presence. I had big hopes for Ian's performance..but he choked again. And this bothered him. a lot. Nick's performance wasn't so awesome..he just took her up to a balcony to serande her. I'm not sure if there is a handbook on seranading, but isn't the serenader supposed to stand underneath a balcony ?? not right beside the seranadee. I'm not so sure about Nick's talents..at least Josh could weld a lovely rose.

Josh lost his cool at the mariachi date..and told Kaitlyn that noone likes Nick..so Kaitlyn put the question to the group...noone agreed with Josh...what happened next lead to
Nick 1 (rose) Other guys 0 (roses)

and I fell in love with those sombreros and that Sebastian kid who has more self confidence than Ian and Josh put together.

Shawwwwwwn
Shawn gets better and better...they have a cute kayak date. Then they change (where? I always wonder where they change..do they bring clothes..do they go back the hotel? I've never figured that out) and Shawn tell her how he survived a car crash and that everything lead him to this moment and he feels lucky. Awwww..Shawn..you're the best!!! I think I'm falling in love with Shawn...
and he apparently smells good too..because Kaitlyn says she loves his smell. That's awesome.


Cocktail party

Ian has a soliloquy. So many things I learned about Ian...I didn't know he was an ex-model, Princeton grad, has charisma, a good job, an ex-girlfriend hotter than Kaitlyn and a lot of action. It's so impressive when a person tells you how impressive they are. Ian sounds like one insecure dude..and he needed to get his mojo back...and the weak attempt he tried to do was by insulting both Kaitlyn and the sub-standard guys . This Princeton dude ain't not prince...Yeesh. That guy is hurting so badly..maybe he needs to talk to Tony for some spiritual healing.

What does Kaitlyn see in Derek? I don't get it...but she thought enough to bring him back to her room...

I'd date Shawn and send the other guys packing. Oops..maybe we shouldn't say that in Texas...I would send the other guys home. However it appears Kaitlyn takes a likin' to another cowboy and knocks boots with him next week..a situation that is uglier than a mud fence as they say in Texas. Seems like a dumber than dirt decision to make in this stage of the game. Well, you gotta be tough as a boot, quicker than a hiccup and wolverine mean to last in this rodeo.

but until next week...
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!



No comments: