Monday, June 22, 2015

Do you have to let it linger?

Bachelorette Producers...I'm talking to you...Do you have to let it linger? do you have to? do you have to?
The was one very drawn own episode.. EVEN THOUGH I had the good fortune of watching  PVR'd episode..(Thanks Jo-Ann). Despite that..it still felt it plodded along at a snail's pace and there were so much lingering.
For example:

  • Ian's rudeness to Kaitlyn, then the Ode to Bachelor Ian in the van
  • Nick's one on one with Kaitlyn ( I think that date was an hour..with 5 minutes of breathy clips)
  • Shawn't gradual downward spiral
  • Nick..yep..too much Nick
  • the show's disruption of the normal order of the program i.e. end with a rose ceremony
Some observations
-the irony of Ian debasing Kaitlyn and focusing on the point that she was shallow...but in the van ride his last comment was not "Ugh..I'm just dying to know if the EU is going to extend sanctions on Russia or what is going on in Syria" but rather "I need sex".  The only thing Ian has in common with intelligentsia is that they both start with the letter I.
- was Jared's scruff always patchy..or is the what I notice when I watch on a TV screen that is larger that 32 inches? While I"m on patchiness..why didn't Josh even out his head shave.and did Ian have an abrasion on the left side of his head?
- How did Nick kick so high during the Irish dancing when his pants were so tight? Lycra?
-Was anyone surprised that Nick could lift Kaitlyn with one arm? Not that Katilyn is particularly heavy..but the only think I can see Nick lifting is a stylish messenger back that holds his Macbook air and maybe a bottle of Kombucha.
-What was with Nick's numerous beaded bracelets. Is that a thing? Are they prayer beads. He's so casual..but he's not effortless...stacking 5 beaded bracelts is purposeful. Maybe they're magnetic?? That's the only reason I could think that Kaitlyn is drawn to Nick.
-Shawn remains hot. I also think he will have a meltdown..not due to his hotness..but his anxiousness about Kaitlyn.
-Who was Kaitlyn talking to on the patio after her breathy night with Nick?
-why would Kaitlyn give the rose to Jared instead of Shawn on the group date.
-What is going to happen next week? Does Kaitlyn tell the guys? does she think Shawn knows and she spills the beans??? AGH!!!! Until next week..

I LOVE THIS SHOW...









No comments: