Monday, July 6, 2015

This may be the most dramatic season ever....

for Nick and Shawn...
I'm not sure if y'all felt it..but there were a few nail biting parts.

Ben...who's Ben...seriously...this guy is a bit like filler...like the breadcrumbs in a meat loaf..actually I've never made a meat loaf...but I hear there is a filler.
The meaty parts of the show are Nick and Shawn. Ok..so Shawn is way more beefy:)

Ben had a date..he shared feelings with Kaitlyn. The only things that were remarkable about that date were that we confirmed that Ben is not a virgin, that he feels unloveable :(, Kaitlyn thinks he's loveable :) and finally..I"m pretty sure Ben colours his hair black.



3 on 1- the chilly group date
Shawn, Nick, Joe. Joe who?  Oh the Joe guy with an accent.  Joe's faux hawk was looking rough..that's not the only thing that was faux...and that was Kaitlyn's feelings for Joe.
Right when Joe tells Kaitlyn he's super serious..she pulls the plug. Joe looks super angry..and on that very cool crisp day..Joe suddenly turns ice cold to Kaitlyn. Must be tough to get rejected after you totally open up to someone.

Kaitlyn feels shaken...she tells Nick that she needs more time with Shawn.

Kaitlyn tells Shawn about the 'gone to far' date. Yeesh..I thought Joe's bad news was tough....but I thought she had to tell Shawn.
What a weird position (not literally) to be in. But Shawn chooses to hang in there...after he goes to collect himself in the Gents room. He actually had great decorum..or maybe I was distracted how good he looked in his shirt. Good job Shawn..I think..I guess.. sorry I got distracted by the abs I could practically see through your shirt. He is staying for Kaitlyn.

Mid-show rose ceremony (ugh..i hate mid-show rose ceremony)

Jared is released. Either Jared is a super grounded guy that has released his ego...or he really wasn't ready for a big R relationship so he's secretly relieved that he gets to go home. Jared..a golf clap for you.you very genteel demeanour when you got the obligatory bench talk enroute to the black car.

Nick's date
Why doesn't Nick enunciate...he mumbles so often..and he often puts his hands in front of his mouth when he talks...do you think this means subconsciously he doesn't really want to say what he is saying or he doesn't mean it.
What I did understand is that Nick said some unflattering things about Shawn. I had to urban dictionary eskimo brother. Hmm..maybe this isn't the best use of my brain cells...when I consult urban dictionary rather than the Oxford dictionary..I think my IQ is declining.
Kaitlyn and Nick check out a cathedral...Nick talks about this boyhood confessions...they go to a pub..talk to more locals who are easier to understand than Nick. Then they go to a jail for dinner..don't eat...then off to the FOD at the Fota hotel....
Later at breakfast...they discussed bacon....and umm..not much else. I'm not sure what Kaitlyn finds interesting about Nick.

More about Shawn and Nick
Shawn tracks Nick down...the hotel is totally ok with not keeping customer information confidential.
Shawn strides over in his well fitting jeans and t-shit to Nick's cabin....Shawn sits down to call him out on how disingenuous Nick is. Nick sure gets Shawn's knickers in a knot:)

Will Kaitlyn let Shawn go....we'll have to wait
Until Next Week....

and I LOVE THIS SHOW:)





No comments: