Monday, February 22, 2016

Well that was long and boring...and this will be short

This might be the shortest RR
Amanda:
Cool 80 % sleeved top and shorts.
Her kids are adorbs.

Lauren
Ben cries at the hometown...Lauren is definitely front runner.
Why didn't she take her jacket off at dinner
She's in love..but doesn't tell him.

Caila
Toy factory date was cute. Not sure why he felt compelled to carry through the toy store..i thought he was going to try to cross the threshold of their toy house. nope. just carrying her through the factory apparently.
Oh..she's half Filipina..No wonder I love her.
Caila's mom had a beautiful energy..and I loved her dad...
Caila is in love...but doesn't tell him...

All my exes live in Texas..and apparenly so does Jo-Jo's.
I thought it was odd that she got roses at her place..i thought ben was disclosing it all in the letter..but NO! it was Chad? was that this name. Chad had very nice even handwriting on great stationary...Hmmmi wonder if he was coached to do that. I
Jo jo disclosed to Ben the long story..he says he wishes he could have sat beside her to support her.
That Ben is one fountain of support
Whoa..Jo-Jo's mom....was she drunk...my fave was when she took a swing from the wine bottle while the brothers we grilling Ben in the kitchen. I did think Ben was giving vague answers to the brothers earlier. But really..it's been 20 spectacular seasons of the journey to true love...we know the drill..it's a weird way to date..but people just gotta deal. I like that Jo Jo's dad wore a dinner jacket to dinner.

Rose Ceremony
Amanda goes home! Whah? I thought it was going to be Jo Jo...she seemed ticked at him when they sat on the bench to discuss why she was cut....but then she softened and said she'd miss Ben. What was she holding in her hands? a purse? Ben is overcome with emotion..so much so they didn't have the champagne scene where they toast that they are off to Jamaica to sleep with each other....

All I know..it's gonna get dramatic..and
I LOVE THIS SHOW!

No comments: