Monday, February 24, 2014

Hometowns...zzzzz


I've been on a Bachelor hiatus. I had some bad fish (not of the online dating variety)..and I was very unwell..hence no blog last week.
Tonight I missed out on Nikki's hometown because I was with my other true love. GSP...went to see the documentary. I love GSP.
Not sure what shook down at Nikki's hometown, I just walked in to see Nikki in  well-appointed lace blouse bidding the black SUV - presumably with JP inside adieu.

I LOVE Andi's dad
I vote Andi's dad to be the substitute for Chris Harrison should Chris be unable to fulfill his hosting duties. But first Andi greets JP and wants to get him out of his comfort zone and takes him to a shooting range. Umm Andi..the dude is from Venezuela..not exactly a bastion of peace. Not saying that JP is a gangsta..but I"m betting some of his Venezuelan peeps have have their own pieces.
I think the gun range was a bit more soothing than JP's reception from Andi's dad. Andi's dad's comment was "don't ask me if you'd have my blessing if something works out among the three, come tell me there is noone else for me but your daughter". Bullseye dad!! Word. On the other end..Andi's mom..wants to watch them dance.
Oddly Andi gets upset that her sister didn't give a lot of assurances about JP, but Andi just said she's wasn't sure she was 'there yet'. But then she says I think I'm closer to falling in love with JP.
I think  Andi needs a Discovery..perhaps on the FOD?

The Need for Speed  Promo
What an oddly placed promo for the movie. Am I being sexist, but wouldn't the Bachelor watching demographic, not be the same one as the one for the Need for Speed movie? I got up to get a snack during that promo. But didn't Chris get a bit better looking ...has he been working out? Been feathering his hair less??? dunno..or maybe JP is annoying me so Chris is looking better

Poor Ben
That Ben is one cute little dude. Renee annoyed me. It seemed weird to see Ben for the 1st time in 8 weeks and have JP there. To JP's credit he was pretty good. Renee's home visit was unremarkable. Her family seems pleasant. JP's unoriginal dispassionate proclamation about Renee to her brother. I like Renee, she wants a family and she wants a husband, she's straightforward. Whoa..for a hot blooded latino that was pretty milquetoast. I'm betting a dude with a side cap wearing, Metal Mulisha UFC t-shirt could come up with a more heartfelt description. Ugh JP. Made me think Renee was going not going to the FOD. She wanted to tell JP that she loved him..because she felt like it was a great day with Ben and the intro went well. Renee..look for more please...

The apple fell far from the trees
Oh gosh...i'm reaching the tipping point with Clare. Her voice , the fast talking bordering on baby talking..almost sends me over the edge. Gotta say her dad sounded like a lovely lovely man.
Actually Clare's mom (aka momma) when she finally was allowed to speak sounds like a gracious, kind accepting person. Clare's mom can speak Spanish? And Clare can't. Hmm Clare would probably be annoying in another language. The sisters seemed pretty nice too.  When Laua's weirdness and interceptions ceased, she just seemed like she was trying to be a protective. Clare said she had a crazy family...nope..she's the crazy one..they all seem coolio.

Speaking of coolio, I was cool to this episode..but I can't wait till next week  tomorrow for the FODs.
Whatever  will happen?? It's the Bachelor like we've never seen it!!
Until next week tomorrow, me encante este show!!!!!!

PS Renee got the boot (the soccer boot). She handled it well, as Renee would. I'm glad she didn't get picked..I think she needs someone who is way more into her....speedy recovery Renee!!!

No comments: